Uhh.... Uhm.Hi.Are you a banana? o.o
Hi.Yes, yes I am.Are you a candy? Or quite possibly a fish?
Oh my, this is interesting. o3o
Quite.So.. DO you like bananas?
Are you kiddin, I LAV bananas... Also... I'm a cannibal too.
Damn straight.Ohwaitwut.Whysocannibal.
Lulz, aren't you a cannibal too Muzy? o.oYou said you like banana's and you admitted you ARE a banana. o-e
Awkk.It's just... BANANAS, Pez, BANANAS!! I can't help myself.
LOL... TOTAL PAGE VIEW, 296.294 people were liek "What the flux."
LOL. I don't think many of those were from after I posted this, though...At least, I sure hope not. XDWHAT THE FLUX.
Uhh.... Uhm.
ReplyDeleteHi.
Are you a banana? o.o
Hi.
ReplyDeleteYes, yes I am.
Are you a candy? Or quite possibly a fish?
Oh my, this is interesting. o3o
ReplyDeleteQuite.
ReplyDeleteSo.. DO you like bananas?
Are you kiddin, I LAV bananas... Also... I'm a cannibal too.
ReplyDeleteDamn straight.
ReplyDeleteOhwaitwut.
Whysocannibal.
Lulz, aren't you a cannibal too Muzy? o.o
ReplyDeleteYou said you like banana's and you admitted you ARE a banana. o-e
Awkk.
ReplyDeleteIt's just... BANANAS, Pez, BANANAS!! I can't help myself.
LOL... TOTAL PAGE VIEW, 296.
ReplyDelete294 people were liek "What the flux."
LOL. I don't think many of those were from after I posted this, though...
ReplyDeleteAt least, I sure hope not. XD
WHAT THE FLUX.